Schedule a Meeting
No reservations are required with your Reservationless-Plus® audio conferencing account. You can host a call anytime 24/7/365.
However, for the easiest way to invite participants to your meeting, download Call Manager.
- Click to download Call Manager and follow on-screen instructions to setup your account.
Note – you will need your Conference Code and Leader PIN provided in your welcome email to complete Call Manager setup.
- Open a new appointment in your calendar and click the Call Manager icon labelled Audio Management Insert Details.
- Your meeting invitation will be automatically populated with your meeting access information, including a one-click link to start and join your meeting for you and your participants.
- Select a date and time for you meeting, add your participants, insert a subject line and any additional meeting information.
- Click Send.
Manage your meeting
On-Screen using Call Manager
- Online call controls including mute/unmute, lock conference room and more
- View your participants through Caller ID, User Cards, Active Speaker and more
- Find out more about getting started with Call Manager here
Using your telephone keypad
The following key pad commands allow you to manage your meeting from your phone
- *0 – Operator assistance
- *1 - Dial-out to a participant (host only)
- *2 - Begin/end conference record (host only)
- *5/#5 - Mute/Unmute - Group (host only)
- *6/#6 – Mute/Unmute own line
- *7/#7 - Lock/Unlock conference (host only)
- *51/#51 - Lecture (listen only) mode on/off (host only)
- #99 - Disconnect all lines except leader’s
- ** listen to full list of keypad commands