Download and Setup
Get started by following these instructions to download Unified Meeting® 5.
Note – if you can see the Unified Meeting 5 (Meeting Center) blue icon in your toolbar or system tray it has already been installed and you can move to the next step.
- Open your welcome email from resvEMEA@intrado.com and click Get Started in the Unified Meeting section.
- Enter your username and password (located in your welcome email).
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once installed, a pop-up window will confirm integration with your email client and the Unified Meeting 5 icon will appear in your taskbar showing that you’re signed in.
- You may be asked to enter your network login to sync your contacts with the Quick Invite tool.
Schedule a Meeting
Your Unified Meeting 5 account includes calendar integration. Follow the steps below to schedule your first meeting.
- Open a new appointment in your calendar and click the Unified Meeting 5 icon labelled Web + Audio Insert Details.
Click the Unified Meeting 5 icon in your taskbar and select Schedule a Meeting:
A new meeting invitation will be opened and automatically populated with your meeting access information, including a one-click link to start and join your meeting for you and your participants.
- Select a date and time for you meeting, add your participants, a subject line and any additional meeting information.
- Click Send.
Start and Join Meetings
Follow these step-by-step instructions to easily start and join your Unified Meeting 5 meetings.
- Select the To join the meeting, click here link from your email calendar invite
Click the Meeting Center icon in your tool bar and select Start Meeting (host) or Join Meeting (participant)
- The Unified Meeting platform will open, if it is your first meeting enter your details on your user card under My Information.
- Select how you wish to join the audio portion of the meeting from these four options:
- Computer Audio*: Join audio using Voice over IP softphone.
- Call Me*: The meeting will dial out to you on the number specified.
- I Will Call In: Dial in from any touch tone device.
- Already Dialled In: You are already connected to the audio or wish to have a web only meeting.
- Click Start Meeting as the moderator or Join Meeting as the participant.
* Note - some users may have this functionality disabled at a company level.
One-Click Call Controls
Manage your Unified Meeting 5 meetings using our built-in audio call controls and simple one-click meeting management.
Participant Panel – Mute participant lines to reduce unwanted background noise and know who is speaking during your meeting with Active Talker.
Control Panel – Use one-click controls to invite more participants, start video, send chat messages, record your meeting, launch a poll, lock your meeting and more.
Share Tab - Share files, presentations, applications, your entire screen or screen sections.
Customise Your User Card - You can upload a photo or select an avatar to put a face to your name, add your personal details and integrate with your Facebook and LinkedIn accounts.
You're All Set!
You now can start hosting and joining professional and productive online meetings.